Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mini Hiatus Over

I'm here, I'm here! I know it has been a few days since my last post! This weekend was all about a 30th birthday celebration. I was so consumed with getting ready for it and recovering from it! I think I am way past my partying prime! Plus it really got me off to a bad start.

I have to be honest and say I didn't follow the plan this weekend. I wouldn't say I went back to my old habits. I was conscious about my choices, however they weren't within my calorie range.

Monday was a better day. I still up to that point had not gone shopping. I was able to make due with what I had in my house. I was a little short on my vegetable in take. After school on Monday I did a BIG shopping trip. I ventured into Walmart in order to save a little $. Ooooops! I spent way more then I planned. Despite the overspend I was ale to get a lot of good and healthy stuff.

Today was a great day! I was really able to follow the plan. I made good choices all day. At this point I don't feel hungry! I wrote down everything i ate today. My entries did have the calorie amount. Not sure if I should write that down as well. Thoughts?

Since I am backed up a few days on quotes, I decided to put my favorite one down. " Get rid of the negative people in your life-surround yourself with positive people who believe in you and inspire you." this quote has a lot of meaning to me. I feel very blessed and fortunate and have all positive people in my life! The support system around me is outstanding. I have two great parents, an awesome sister, and an amazing aunt. Each and everyday that encourage and support me in all aspects of my life. I am also very fortunate to have amazing college roommates that I keep in touch with constantly. My coworkers keep me going everyday! There are so many wonderful people in all aspects of my life!

Well that is enough rambling for tonight! Until tomorrow :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Molls! Love the blog!
    You are doing great, keep up the great work :-)
    I say write down the calories in your journal! Eventually you'll know what things are on the back of your hand! To start - might be a good habit!
    You can do this! Can't wait to keep reading :-) Hope tennis goes well tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete