Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Back in the Game

I have an excuse, a good one! (I promise) Last night I picked up the trusty racket again and played some tennis! This was the first time since mid December I had played. Let me tell you it felt soooo good! I haven't been intentionally not playing, I was up in NY then on my cruise so I really have not had the time. I played women's doubles and mixed and won both!! My shots were not perfect but they worked farely well for someone who hasn't hit in a month!! The team won in dramatic fashion! Due to the fact that we lost on court but were up by 1 we had to play a super tie breaker!! Two of my teammates played awesome and won!! Wahoooooooo!

After the match six of us went out to celebrate being undefeated and clinching a trip to regional! I had one light beer and two pieces of nachos. I was a little hungry and hadn't had the chance to have my last snack. While in retrospect I probably could have passed on both, I figured I made a good beer choice and only snacked a bit. This is a hug step up as opposed to have two beers and eating a full meal!! Small victories make big changes!!

Another full day of eating went great! I prepared everything the night before so I didn't have to do much. For breakfast I had a bowl of whole grain peanut butter Cheerios which were delicious!! This was the first time in years that I had cereal and milk! I probably could have gone without the peanut butter kind but they were yummy!!

The rest of the day went great as well!! Had a good amount of food that I enjoyed!

Yesterdays quote was "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."

Another great quote!!! I am starting to put all of the small efforts together! If I keep repeating them and making good choices then I know I will have a lot of success!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Mols! I might need to try those PB. Cheerios! And good job on making good choices while you were out! Its so easy not to, but with conscious efforts the small efforts become big successes!

    ReplyDelete