Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let The Games Begin!


Welcome to my first blog post. I have decided to start a blog about my journey to become a healthier person. I have friends that blog and I enjoy reading theirs so I figured I would give it a shot.

Today I took the first step to help me start to live a healthier lifestyle. I visited Triangle Nutrition Therapy. I was very scared and hesitant to go. I didn't want another person judging me!

Let's just say I had one of those big Aha moments. I will spare you all the details but lets just say this was the second time in my life I have experienced something life changing.

For the first time in a while I felt that the steps my coach provided for me was something that I could manage. It felt like she provided me with changes and goals that would be reachable. This is going to be one of the hardest things to do. I am lucky that I have supportive friends and family to surround me with encouragement! Hopefully this blog will hold me accountable!

Look each day for a new quote. My sister is going to give me a new one each day! Enjoy the first read :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment